Thursday 10 May 2007

Do you ever do things just to get noticed???


Do you ever do things just to get noticed???

Do you??? Just to get people to notice you... to know that you DO exist...and IS around???

I guess it DOES have something to do with me being the middle child, or that I find ways to entertain myself by entertaining others first. I don't know, sometimes I do things to entertain others even if it means putting myself in a bad position, and seriously embarassing myself...but it's only ever appears in people who know me. IN an outside environment, that wacky wendy nature DOESN'T appear.

But lately I've opened to alot of new people at university...suddenly I have a HELL LOT more friends now. I'm lovin' it though. A main reason was that I joined mid-week social night, not because "I needed friends, and need to join a social night to do so", no that is not the case, I went because my friend was a volunteer and wanted me to join, but then after attending a few, I quite enjoy being with a group of people that not necessary have to be talking about study, but to generally have fun. I must say doing these social nights, I am actually having fun.

I had been to Salsa dancing, partnered up with a lad and learned the sensual dance, though two people with two left feet, we sorta stepped on each other many times, then another night I went to, was Aikido Self-defence, again pairing up with a lad, because all the chicks had paired up with chicks, but I didn't care. The point of the night, to protect yourself with little effort, so ended up strangling, holding, gripping onto each other, and learning the steps to get out of the situation. It was funny seeing everyone strangling/purposely hurting one another. And just last Wednesday, I went to Japanese night, which involved watching the art of flower arranging called Ikebana (I swear the dude was talking about kabana sausages LOL), did origami, made sushi, eats lots of sushi, drink green tea and had fun. But I enjoyed it all, and I plan to go to the rest of the social nights, which involve chocolate night, bingo night, etc etc.

But what's the point of this blog. WHAT am I doing to get noticed in the household? What did I do? ...I tied my fringe up, so it looked like a fountain (my brother called it that), so I waved it to my brother and go "are you jealous I have hair (still waving it)" He said no, but I'm sure he did LOL. Why because he recently shaved his own head. And then mum goes "you look like a candle wick, can I light it up" but then my sister wasn't on a funny note, and said "you look absolutely ridiculous" but that didn't crush me, tying it up and making a fool of myself and enjoying and laughing was the idea of it. If only everyone else enjoyed my crazy moments...noone would be sad.

Cheers
Wendy

No comments: