Wednesday 9 May 2007

The coming of age???

Would you feel bad if you had a huge desire to put your grandma in a nursing home, because of old age, and what follows with that???

I mean, I'm slightly getting to the point that I can't take it. I mean I don't know how my mum works with it everyday, but her tolerance of it at home is just not the same, she doesn't get paid for it at home. And I totally feel the same way.

What on earth are you on about Wendy???...when your grandma/grandpa/any other elderly relative begins to not be able to control their bladders, how would you put recommending TENA aka nappies??? It's not once it's happened, and it's definitely not just liquids I'm talking about here. Sorry for the graphic images, but there is only one way to tell the story, and that is being all graphic about it :P What to do when you start seeing smudged crap in wrong spots??? Now who smudges that stuff near the the buttons of the toilets???...well the facts are obvious, someone had a bad time and obviously did a crap job in hiding their incapabilities to get to the toilet ON TIME.

And HELL NO I'm not cleaning it, coz I ain't angry...and then mum goes on about "how angry do you need to get before you'll clean the toilet again Wendy"...lets just say, not in a long while, coz I've gone for the silent treatment method, coz I'm not going to clean the toilet, and my room is still looking clean since its revealing :P

Back to old age, yes how do those family members decide whether to put their ancient ones to other peoples care??? It may seem easier in Western cultures, but ASIANS O_O they would get all iffy about it, and those that I do meet at the elderly home, are indeed "gu dook lo yun" (lonely old people) with no close relatives at all, with droopy unhappy faces on them...seriously should put a Mahjong table there, that way their fake teeth will fall out, from too much happiness.

Off the elderly topic, onto the generation above mine, my mum went and bought a record player o_O to play 50c records that come from the OP SHOP, of artists I've never even heard of...Garfunkle, that sounds like some new mouthwash name, Neil Diamond (is he an actor as well???) and Kamahl (he sings??? I only know him from the Vanilla coke advert..."the taste is REALLY smooth") and many more that I have no idea who they are, and where they come from. The only band that I would know, would be ABBA, great Karaoke classics, that I can actually sing to. Mum actually went and bought an ABBA record =.=, coz she thought I would like it...to an extent, I was only singing it that day, coz I was slightly high on something (perhaps, or thatisme4u).

(HAHA sooo god damn sexy LOL)

THE END

No comments: