Friday 8 June 2007

Mummy tells me I'm not breastfed :(

Friday, June 08, 2007

Mummy tells me I'm not breastfed :(

Oh seriously I have no idea how da heck I got onto this topic, but I must have asked mum THAT somewhere along the way of a conversation. And she tells me that Jennifer was breastfed, and Jackie was breastfed and I WASN'T.

See rivalry at birth already. Perhaps that's what makes me different from the others, and ...more normal
But its been said that babies that are breastfed at birth tend to be more smart...well I say scientific evidence proved that wrong, and us FORMULA babies that RULE!!!! LOL I dun remember what formula I had though, so I can't recommend which baby milk powder would make your children, smart like me

Then makes me wonder... if I was a premature baby, then why I didn't I get mummys milk? HEHE sorry, funny topic, gotta laugh my way through. And fat arse bro was born late, and wouldn't come out till CHRISTMAS DAY!!! I have legitimate reasons to call him that, coz a) he WAS a big fat baby, that was overweight and just wouldn't come out and b) he STILL is a fat arse bro, who does everything late.

Lil' sis also wasn't born to be the beautifulest of babies, at birth, she looked like a little brother, that suddenly grew up to be a beautiful girl. I feel bad now that I always teased her, that she wasn't mum and dads, and that she was probably swapped at birth, or the nurses got it all wrong, but that's only because the parents and relatives always wondered who this little girl looked like in terms of genetics. She doesn't really look like any of the family. But now people say she looks like me. HEY I didn't give birth to her...why look at me?

Sorry bout the high ego here, but I was the cutest baby of the bunch, coz I was little, and looked like the parents. Seriously I compare my baby photo, to my dads baby photo, we look quite alike, when I looked at it, I wondered if that was me in the black and white photo.
Now, ever since like forever, when I walk round with mum it's "oh mother and daughter, you two look alike" which mum would always sarcastically go "hehe we're sisters" just to make herself sound younger, or that I was compared to my HK cousin, "Oh it's “Stanley Ngs' younger sister" funny that, we both have the same surname too, so that didn't bother me as such, plus I never really lived in HK, so I wouldn't have a clue.

Where was I? Breast milk!!
Apparently the benefits of the above include:
  • Protection from gastrointestinal troubles, respiratory problems, ear infections- no wonder I have so much gas JK, had asthma as a kid, and ear infections HRMMM does having dreams of being deaf count?
  • Reduction of developing allergies- why yes I have allergies to YOU...JK but I generally get hayfever the easiest, allergy to flowers, pollen, lawn, cats, lotsa furry things, YEP I get sick the most, so when I am sick, noone really cares, coz it's NORMAL for me.
  • Boosts childhood intelligence- I actually felt stupid from Prep to Year 5, it wasn't till the Grade 5 teacher gave me that multiplications tape that I began to increase my IQ. 1x1 is 1, 2x2 is 4, 3x3 is 9....etc. I knew my timestable really well after that, and pretty much advanced in High School maths too.
  • Prevent obesity later in life- Errrr does that mean when I get fat, there's no return I shall have to go on BIG FAT LOSER????
  • Prevent type 1 diabetes- Uh OH, that's why I dun eat as many lollies as other kids, TRUE THAT
  • Prevent premature babies from infection and high blood pressure- makes no sense, I have low blood pressure.
  • Lowers baby's risk of sudden infant death syndrom- MUMMY HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?!?!?
  • Reduces some forms of cancer- oh no, I better get checked for everything then
  • For the mum: helps loose weight, lower stress levels, and prevents osteoperosis- I guess Jennifer and Jackie were just troublesome babies then HAHAHA, I'm also the odd one coz I don't have the letter J in my name, maybe I shall be Judith...NAAAAH
I might find that baby pic of me and dad for comparison...some day and recheck my eyes on it LOL

No comments: