Monday 26 March 2007

I woke up very cranky, I cleaned the kitchen and did the laundry


I woke up very cranky, I cleaned the kitchen and did the laundry

I’d been wearing an apron and gloves for more than 12 hours straight, a reason because I fell asleep in it :P I was just THAT tired I just needed a short nap, which obviously didn’t turn out to be a short nap, I did wake up in the middle, going I should really continue what I hadn’t finished off last night, but being iron deficient, I was really tired.

So a few more hours after that awakening, I wake up to a pile of uncleaned dishes, lights still on, everything untouched for the past 12 hours, the way I left it. I was thinking to myself, if my sister was home, she would at least turn off the lights and possibly do the dishes for me, NOPE she stayed over at her boyfriends place @_@ playing PS3, the $999 thing Bleh, waste of money, got too tired and slept at his place, and didn’t get back till 9am the next day, coming home in her Coles work uniform, then again running away for an excursion.

I hadn’t seen her in two days A) coz I went out Saturday night to a party and didn’t get back till 2am in the morning B) I went to work and she’s still sleeping C) She went to work at night, and then disappeared for the whole night, yes she gets freedom when parents aren’t home, doesn’t she, not me. Seriously when the parents get back, she won’t be acting like this would she. Coz they don’t know yet, though I have hinted.

My tolerance levels are low, especially towards my brother, waking up really cranky, I did say words like STFU, bullshit and whatnot towards him…and nothing happens, my swearing takes no effect on him…I am saddened :”( My payback time, I took the switches off the stove, so no Mi Goreng cooking for him. I wonder how long before he starts making a fuss about it, no chance I guess, coz I cooked two ice-cream tubs worth of pasta, that will probably, in end last two days or less =.=” considering his double diet (yes pregnant sized him), but will he even make himself go to the fridge and microwave, that is another question.

Pretty much all Sunday, I had been preparing pasta meals, and left a pile of pots, pans and dishes, really I should of done it, seeing I made it myself, but BIG HELLO, I don’t cook for myself now do I? “NUP no sorry, not washing Wendy” ARGH I’m gonna rip my hair out soon enough. So waking up, already in the gear to clean, I made the kitchen sparkle, stove, sink, yep the lot. Really I should taken before and after pics to show the atrocity of the place. But where do I get energy to do that now. I’m too tired to do much, I woke up at 7am so been cleaning since then, and now it’s 10am typing this up.

I live on the sense of achievement, to know that my efforts aren’t being recognised, yes have to say it…SHITS ME UP THE WALL (don’t worry the walls are clean). In my future relationship, I refuse to do any of that stuff, he must cook and clean for me, I refuse to eat take-away everyday, or live off 2 minute noodles, it just ain’t healthy.

My tiredness, yeah I went to see a doctor about it, got a blood test, really wanted to go see one, seeing I hadn’t seen one in 7 years since I fractured my wrist rollerblading downhill and into a wall (OK I WAS A NEWB!!!) but yeah too long, I remember in hospital I had low blood pressure, if that says anything.

And friends been saying I look pale, so yeah went to the Monash Health Centre to get a check-up, despite getting my first blood test (THREE TEST TUBES, MY BLOOD!!!) the doctor (male) said everything, kidney, liver…OK, ‘cept iron and ferattin levels are low(something about storing iron). A healthy person ranges in 20-250, for me, I am healthy, just low low with a 39 reading, so to fix that I need more high-iron foods, actually… just get me some food. LOL I tell my sister every time she goes see her boyfriend to come home with some food for me, but to this day, nothing, my brother gets to it first, so I am malnourished :”(

Actually my main concern in seeing the doctor, was that I was complaining about a chest pain since High School, no not breast cancer, didn’t get felt up for nothing, now did I? But he said I shouldn’t be worried much, coz I didn’t say the pain was centred, which is where heart related pains occurs. But to think about it now, it does feel more centralised. It feels like a heart attack, a stabbing pain, which comes with shortness of breath, shaking and makes me cringe and curdle up till the pain goes away, which may last 5+ minutes. So breathing at a fast rate, and heart beating twice at fast, maybe at times with too much exertion of energy or sometimes none. I think it’s angina, but doctor said I shouldn’t be worried much, now should I?...and deprived sleep, says I’ve just got things on my mind that worries me, and to think it over and to really know what’s bothering me. To think about it, if I ever faint or have a heart attack, I would probably have to call 000 in my sub-conscious, coz I have just lost hope in the family caring about me.

(Do I look malnourished?)
~Tired little Wendy

No comments: