Friday 30 March 2007

I feel happier...I don't know why


I feel happier...I don't know why

Does it have anything to do with this thing:

YEP froggy is back...and 10x better, NAH just 10x bigger than the one that got lost, would look quite weird if I had this so called "keyring" hanging off my phone, I think I would loose the phone and not the frog in that scenario, actually I think it would be quite weird if it was actually used as an actual keyring considering its size is similar to a grapefruit...now would you be holding the keys or the grapefruit then?

I dunno, I was quite upset that I lost the golf-ball sized original frog that lasted a month on my phone, coz it was just soooo cute LOL it was like my little stress ball, I knew it had been falling off my phone a few times before, but I had been able to find it again; a few steps away after realising it's dissappearance. Then I lost it on 19/03 the death of little froggy whilst on an outing in the city, and then realising its dissappearance, tracing back my steps, but weren't fortunate in finding it again.(I hope it's in a better place now)

Its as if little froggy has resurrected, and had been well fed :P and now I have a giant stress ball :P but dunno where to hang it, would be strange having such a round soft toy hanging off my keys, my phone or my bag, maybe it'll just stay at home, where its dissappearing act would be reduced to a minimal. I have yet to give it a name, maybe Froggy would suit it well, as I've always referred the old one by that.

I was so excited to see it in Duchess though, I mean, although I won't be able to find the little fella again, I now have it's big brother, one day if I do see one the size of a basketball, I am soooo getting it. I couldn't stop giggling once I got it, I had to send MMSes to show my excitement, it was such a happy moment. Do girls suck up to cute things? I guess it's the littlest things that count, and get remembered the most. Hence I like to spoil myself with pointless cute things at times.

I had a crazy obsession with them "Big Head Dogs" aka The Artlist Dog collection, which was a hit a while back, in McDonalds Happy Meals and stuff, to this day... I have 39 of them...and counting, 3 of which aren't the small ones, but larger one which I got off eBay. I mean even ones that looked like them, I got. This one I got from a craft store @ Chadstone:

Also cookie monsters....I always liked the cookie monster over all the other Sesame Street characters, I mean not that Elmo ain't cute, just Cookie Monster is better :P YUP *nods nods* Just recent conversations of the O-so-famous Cookie Monster sparked my interest in buying pointless toys LOL I remembered when I was in America, my cousin had one that talked, it was sooo memorable. Me, my bro and my sis all loved it and wanted to nick it, but that was back in 2000. And over the past month or so my Cookie Monster collection has increased from two to eight now. Yes crazy obsessions will make me broke one day, I just know it, especially on my very low income, and bank balance of late. And now I shall share my Cookie Monster collection:


But I reckon these two are the cutest, coz they don't have their mouths open, I purposely made them hug, with pins(creative aren't I) Sooooo cute lor...if only HEHE

That's enough crazy obsessions for me, wait till I rejuvenate my money levels, maybe it will start all over again HEHE oh well, dunno. I went and saw a movie by myself, I reckon I needed a break from all the daily stresses I had been going through. The movie: Wild Hogs about middle-aged men in a motorbike gang and how they go on a road trip to escape their own stressed out lives, going on a road trip and having a hell of a time, and then also getting knackered by a real motorbike gang who beated their arses up, but it was funny, if you enjoy that sorta lame humour, and in need of a good laugh, I recommend it.

The movie I was intending to see at first, was The Host, a korean suspense/comedy movie, though only plays at Village Jam Factory and Hoyts Melbourne Central at such bad timing...maybe when that bad timing suits my good timing, I will go see it...until then, I shall go watch other movies. Dunno bout Hot Fuzz, it's MA15+ and apparently very violent, but my uni friend said she was cracking up to it (weird girl LOL), dunno, maybe it shall make me conquer my fear of death, with gruesome images :P

RIP little froggy(19/03/07), big bro with a capital F is here!!
~~~~@ WUV WENDY @~~~~
Alas the littlest things that made us smile

No comments: