Saturday 30 December 2006

I can't decide....I can't choose...Someone chop me up in tiny pieces to share to the world PLEASE!!!!


I'm stuck on the decision of who I want to spend NYE with, and where...on one side of the scales I have the coolest, the bestest, the ones that have been with me since the beginning of time, well not actually but since Primary School, throughout High School, they have put up with my nonsense and have been there every step....

....on the other side of the scales, I have the newbies, the new friends, but cannot be considered completely new, coz I have known them throughout High School, but my anti-socialness in High School deferred that for a long time, till recent months, they're awesome, I understand them, they understand me...it's all a happy family

.....OR I CAN SIMPLY STAY AT HOME AND BE A MYSPACE BUM LIKE CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!!

But New Years...it's something different, it's an important event you want to spend with the most important people in your life, whether that be your best of friends, your girl-friend, boy-friend, or family....I wish someone could just split me in two or three, so I can be in multiple places at once....if only

DILEMMA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

All the Best....whoever you spend that special count-down moment with

Cheers
Wendy

No matter what...I HEART you all

2 comments:

Paul said...

SO TELL US! - What did you end up choosing?

Anonymous said...

hey well christmas day was awesome
we had our long long conversation that i think was continously interrupted by my auntie haha