Monday 18 December 2006

Okay First Real Blog here

So.... after a few complaints from the Polly pocket that I haven't been posting any "real" blogs here, I'm going to do the first one now, at 11:55pm....are you happy now Polly?

So here goes, coz blogs to me mean nothing, I'm no writer, and definitely not going to make a living out of it...I just do them to post my uttmost craziest feelings, and to let people know there is more to the anti-social Wendy you see in person. Tis' true, Wendy is more than that, but has difficulty expressing that strange peculiar personality, and you only get to see that online, coz there aren't really anyone there to care, or can tell you're facial expressions...okay my self-esteem is low, hence the most interaction you'll ever get from me is from Myspace, MSN, email, and crazy comments on your blogspot, or when I'm intoxicated and not thinking straight anyways.

So you a clubber? NO....but I've been to a few, may I say a small few....but from words I have said, it may have sounded like I am, seriously I can't count 10 times I've been to a club this year 2006. Clubbers are referred to as a person who goes out, get pissed many nights a week, a social clubber is one who goes out once a week or more(Polly, tis' to you)....and by the counts of things, that makes me an anti-social clubber LOL, coz of limited amounts, and anti-socialness of Wendy herself, I believe that title suits me well.

And I ain't no alcoholic, I'm just a social drinker, I drink at parties and the few nights out...the strongest drink I've had is a "Long Island Iced Tea", then comes the vodka shots, then the mixed drinks. I have only ever spewed twice in my drinking career, and that was last weekend and the weekend before that...hah don't you love birthday parties that are close to each other LOL. Oh I'm not saying I enjoy the whole puking experience, I'm just saying it's definitely not a thing to get accustomed to. To the world of alcoholics, is there a point of drinking, when puking doesn't affect you??....I'm weird, I'm sure most people spew after they've had too many drinks, on that specific night. Not I, I have what I like to call "delayed spewing reaction syndrome" DSRS, I don't spew on the night, I spew the next day, not in the morning, but round midday, I squirm around thinking I have an upset stomach, and then when I see the toilet, it starts to erupt....oh what a glorious feeling YUK!!!!

And to recover over an disgusting feeling...more disgustingness, that is JUNK FOOD, nice fatty greasiness....and KFC is the best for that!!! Hence the pimples, and the antisocialness(am I making words up here, I think I have put ness on so many things in this blog so far). Anywho, I love KFC, thank you girls for your insight into greasy foods making a good hangover method, beats panadols I must say, and tastes heaps better.

But on my last spewing endeavour, Maccas was the replacement, big fries for me...I don't know what happened to the hash browns(or do they only serve that for brekky?)...well yeah there was this fried bug in the fries, but we were all too hungover to care, we'd just minus the bug-covered fries and continued to finish the packet....oh how wonderful LOL, but I still enjoy drinking the night away, coz we do the most hilarious stuff that doesn't happen when people are sober.

Who talks more when they're drunk?? I do, ma friends said I'm so loud and truthful when I've had a few...so don't tell me secrets when I have, chances are I'll blurt it out, and everyone will know. But yeah topics of discussion in a bunch of drunk, single girls include: boyfriends, sex, orgasm, dating, boob sizes, and lack of the above stated....and I don't remember what else, but I'm sure that happens alot.

But I remember them clearly, I drink, but I still remember what happens, HAHA I even went on a SMS frenzy with a guy, and sent the most stupidest things...e.g Crazy update X fell asleep on the toilet....and the reply...tell me if that is comfortable, it'll answer one of life's most toughest question. I mean I would type more, but my phone has difficulty keeping messages, so I had to delete most of them... and there was this one SMS that I sent, but my friend typed coz I told her to write something, and she writes "I love u, u hunk a spunk sexy man let's get it oooonnnn!!" I was suppose to approve it before I sent it, but another friend stole my phone and sent it...oh what an embarassment, and the message I got back "LOL whose this??"... had to explain, one spastic friend typed it, another spastic friend sent it, it wasn't me at all...and the SMS convo lasted until my crap LG phone died, and that went on till 3am in the morning, and he was completely sober, so it's just random thing I did being intoxicated.

Well that's all from my drunkiness experience this week, I'm sure there will be many more to come.
Cheers Lads
Wendy

5 comments:

AdamMac said...

I'm quite impressed... I think you may just be nearly reaching up to my alcoholic state...

As soon as you start drinking home alone, with a disco light thing going in the loungeroom, music pumping, have created your own special drink and named it 'Absolut AdamMac- Mixture of Sprite, Vodka and a dash of tropical crush cordial', dance around in your loungeroom drunk.... I think I should stop here and go and cry :(

Dale said...

Woo, Wendy did a proper blog here! :)

I'm exactly the same, I'm way more lively and social and uninhibited online/intoxicated.

A few other things:
Lol @ 'anti-social clubber'
I've never puked cos of drinking
Lol @ DSRS :)
There are no bugs in the fries I make so come to my McDonalds.
It sounds like you definitely have a hoot when you do go out and club with your friends.
What if a girl read that post and was offended by you calling her a "lad" at the end? :P

Dale.

Paul said...

Two shifts dale and now its YOUR mc donalds!

- and your comment about the 'lads', put down your grammar pen

: : Wendz : : said...

Ha yes lads, coz you all are, and that you guys are the only people that know I have a blogspot...
I know I mention girls in it, but who cares, it's just a saying Dale, no offence if you're a girl then...sorry

But Maccas, had them again the other night, no spewing this time, I think the two previous DSRS cases was because I didn't eat anything beforehand, I shall learn in the future to have a Maccas buffet beforehand then...happy?

HAHA love the randomness

Cheers chickadees
Wendy

Paul said...

Yes but wait an hour after before drinking, or swimming for that matter :)

I like the format change :) nice