Friday 29 December 2006

I've been a good good girl

Yes May I Say I Have Been A Good Good Girl Today

Well not that I'm not usually, just that today I have been exceptionally good...no laziness involved.
Today I cleaned the whole house, wiped, vacuumed, mopped, and a hell lot more...that nobody really notices....the motivation, well I can only say because the "devil" is in....NO NO NO our family is quite anxious when dad is around, coz he normally comes back once a fortnight for the weekend, and has been doing so for the past 9 years of my life, but since Christmas and New Years etc, he'll be here for 3 weeks, he works in Sydney as a carpenter, making chairs and tables and all that.

When he's around the whole family tends to act, well...let say more initiative, do things right etc etc. He can be quite demanding if he sees something wrong, or something that doesn't fancy his liking, and so I went on a crazy cleansing routine today...and boy was it grotty, the dust, the mould, eeek and HAHAHA, our house was quite messy may I say, in all the wrong spots...oh dad wasn't the only motivation, the main reason was that we were getting a new lounge suite for the lounge room, coz the old one has had it's time, I have no idea what it looks like, all I know is that they're all recliners, and it'll mean more lazing around for the whole family infront of the TV(our favourite family gathering, besides the dinner table).

..ah yes can I say we don't really see much of each other in our family, people have school, work, away, or attached to computer alot(HEHE yep me, me, me)...and dinner is the only time we see each other, TV well depends what's on....plus my big brother lives behind the garage(coz he wanted to) and he's VERY anti-social, my lil sis has her own room, her own ensuite, even her own exit of the house(but can't use it coz it's blocked by a wardrobe) yeah she's the one I see most, unless she's at school, work, or dating. But then the problem of bitching occurs alot, and hence problems occur, sometimes I speak to her on MSN, but my tendency to be extremely nice on MSN kinda ruins it, and it normally results in her blocking me.

My mum, she's a Personal Care Assistant(a PCA, but she keeps stuffing it up with CPA which is Certified Practising Accountant, yeah in her dreams)...she's the parent that normally directs the "do not do this, do not do that"
speeches...I listen, but being a 19 year old, and a teen, a risk taker, I don't really listen to her that much, coz she tends to talk more about her work in the end, which involves: old people shitting in wrong places, or spewing up and what not...and I don't really like that place.

The grandma(the father's mum), annoying, annoying, annoying, but I think most grandparents end up like that... the older they become. May I say this is the only grandparent that has pretty much existed throughout my life, the others have passed away or live overseas. Yes she migrated to Australia with us, apparently she was suppose to be the caretaker of us, I mean the babysitter, but as we grew older, that became less of a problem...instead she did. She used to cook and clean and do what the "mother" role normally does, but since age becomes a problem, her cooking is less liked, and her cleaning is less the moderately good. Now she's only cooks and clean for herself, I mean I kinda feel sorry for her, but my tendency to withstand her rude comments(to me) and her intelligence(stating the obvious) gets to me, hence limited talk is required.

Have I missed anyone? AH me, yep, I'm the good one, I'm the wild one, I'm the cute one and I'm the middle one. I'm the one that gets talked about most, and the one that everyone prefers, I'm the middle child, but acts like the older one, I do so much and put so much effort, it sometimes gets forgotten...the other siblings are jealous of me, because I am the "favourite child" of both mum and dad(maybe because I LISTEN to them, and they don't), and kinda the more social one(goes out more), and hence also being the worried one. Sometimes I have a standard raised above my head that everyone thinks I should act to, and when I don't, things get a tad controversial...for example my certain failures in life tend to get talked about more than my achievements(car licence, and certain subjects).

HA that's enough ranting for today I guess, my posts tend to go longer than certain UNI assignments, when I'm typing my inner thoughts
ANYWAYS HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR IF I FORGET TO DO IT IN PERSON

Cheers
Wendy

No comments: