Saturday 6 January 2007

I am so upset...I can't believe I have let this happened


I am so upset...I can't believe I have let this happened

This is an extract that had been posted on her myspace for the whole entire world to see, how does that make me feel? I wondered if it ever occured to her that I have now been portrayed as something negative, something not worth keeping in touch with, something that goes lower than rubbish itself, I AM DISAPPOINTED, HELL YEAH...but am I that different? I really wanna know from an outsider...WHO AM I??? coz I can't really tell myself that anymore, I am not worthy of judging myself, or giving an opinion, I cannot think straight, and I am very very confused....and feel like a non-worthy BITCH OF NATURE. What must I do to keep everyone happy...I just can't....just....CAN'T!!!!!!!

I have never been so dissapointed in anybody in my entire life..........

somebody...who thinks i am jealous.....somebody who talks about me behind my back to strangers.......somebody who's willing to throw away a friendship thats lasted many years for new people......who she pretends to be a different person with.........

I am not jealous just dissapointed that this person can not see the difference between jealousy and dissapointment...in that YOU that certain somebody is a traitor....i was not jealous...i just warned..you and what u have failed to see, is that while you cancel your engagements...., you lose your friends, and while u may still call them your friends....to your new acociations...you refer to them as 'those aussie girls'....'those people'.....my 'old friends' well i may be an aussie......... as YOU ARE TOO, i am starting to question being 'friends' with you,.......to continuely divide and remove yourself from us using race and whatever other reason u can think of....becuse u r affraid of us....your afraid of what being real friends mean.....becuase if u were a real friend you would not see us like you do....u couldn't and certianly wouldn't put us under or descibe us under any stupid term.......reducing us...to just words....

so while you talk about us......while u think about us.....you've lost us...and u didn't even see it happen....because u didn't care enough...

Wendy I miss you.....

I can't believe I have let this happened, I can't believe I have caused a friendship to cease, I can't believe I have caused such degradation, I can't believe I have caused such pain, FOR JESUS CHRIST(non-christian) I SHOULD GET MY LIFE TOGETHER AGAIN...AND STRAIGHT THIS TIME!!!!!

No comments: